Are you passionate about fashion, retail, and design trends? Do you love a work-back plan and the thrill of staying on deadline in a fast-paced environment? Are you collaborative and creative with an eye for detail and a knack for strategic thinking? If this sounds like you, then this position might just be the perfect fit!
Creative is hiring a full-time Project Manager to join our culture-driven, dynamic team in Fayetteville, AR.
A little bit about us
Creative is a hybrid branded merchandise and creative agency located in Fayetteville, AR. We harness strategy, design, and branded products to create connections and experiences that cultivate brand champions.
The work we do is an important part of creating value for our clients. Our best work comes from strong client partnerships and we work intentionally to build these relationships. We’re here to do work that matters, for people who care.
WE HAVE AN AWESOME TEAM! Our people are passionate, kind, collaborative, and resilient. We are a team of creative problem-solvers, trend experts, karaoke singers, outdoor enthusiasts, and coffee lovers.
With a 25 year history, Creative serves clients from multi-billion dollar retail giants to franchised organizations, tech start-ups, and ad agencies. Located in one of the fastest-growing and most eclectic cities in the US, Creative is in the center of a renaissance of cultural innovation and looking to grow the team.
You have an elevated eye for trend and design aesthetics. You are always up for a challenge and love to work towards a collective goal. You thrive in a team culture that values mutual respect, accountability, and harmony. Diving into research is your jam and you are tenacious when it comes to finding the right solution for the problem at hand. While you find enjoyment in routine tasks, you are very comfortable being uncomfortable because that means you are learning something new, and that’s exciting to you. You bring a calm focus and find ease in changing priorities, tasks, and project needs.
You are skilled at relationship building and you communicate clearly and directly with kindness. You aren’t afraid to meet with a client in person or pick up the phone to get things done. You take direction well and value autonomy to make sound decisions that keep the company’s best interest in mind. You are driven by deadlines, details, creativity, and accountability. You shine in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company where you are an important contributor.
About the role
Creative Project Managers are the idea generators, trend masters, and creative brains behind our team. In this role, you will become an expert in merchandising, product design, presentation creation, sourcing, and project management while supporting our Account Team, as well as managing Creative house accounts as you develop your skills in this role. We are a team built on collaboration and our Project Managers play a vital role in delivering our brand promise. You will work to design and deliver on-time presentations while simultaneously managing project timelines and deliverables, providing proactive and real-time communication and status updates to our Account Team. Successful Project Managers thrive in our fast-paced environment and are eager to identify new opportunities to bring Creative services to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Account Teams on high profile and niche retail and promotional campaigns, with an emphasis on sourcing, presentation building, client interaction, and order processing while simultaneously assisting with creative concepts and idea generation
- Managing day-to-day client communication on initial project inquiries, price quotes, order creation, vendor follow-up, and other steps as necessary to deliver according to Creative’s customer experience standards
- Effectively communicating with clients and our Account Team to gather all information and project details to successfully manage and deliver on time or ahead of schedule
- Responding to a high volume of client requests in a professional, prompt, and accurate manner via email and phone
- Liaising daily with the Production Manager and Account Teams to communicate project status and progress
- Developing comprehensive research capabilities through industry-specific, traditional, and “outside of the box” sourcing channels
- Supporting Creative client programs by designing, building, and executing Creative company store and pop-up shop digital solutions
- Building strong relationships with all vendor and manufacturing partners in order to build and expand our competitive network and secure fairly negotiated pricing advantages
- Developing deep product and trend knowledge through self-guided research, participating in internal training sessions, and actively seeking professional development both inside and outside of our industry
- Maintaining up to date Client records and project notes in our CRM system to ensure accuracy and ease of workflow
- Assisting with preparation for client meetings including detailed meeting notes and defined action items
What skills, attitude, and experience you’ll bring:
- A creative eye and understanding of trends to develop retail collections and promotional marketing campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Supremely organized with a sharp eye for detail
- Display a sense of urgency in a deadline-driven environment
- Works well under pressure and can pivot easily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to present client campaigns
- Persistence in follow up via phone and email while building relationships with clients and other key contacts
- Strong nurturing skills, excellent at maintaining relationships to achieve organic growth
- Comfortable navigating critical conversations and solving time-sensitive problems to achieve Creative’s goals
- High follow-through to own the result of your work and its contribution to the overall team’s purpose
- The ability to work with people both in an office and remotely (in different time zones)
- Be solutions driven, approaching every challenge from “YES!”
- The ability to take initiative and make decisions autonomously
- Upbeat personality with a curious mind and a love for learning
Qualifications for this position:
- 2+ years experience in sales, customer service, or account management
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt and consistently perform in changing environments, including remote work settings
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skillsAbility to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- College degree (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Google Suite: Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.
- Adobe CS (Illustrator and Photoshop) skills a plus!
- Salary based compensation plus annual bonus for achieving defined company sales targets
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000
- Flexible work environment
- Simple IRA retirement account (Company matches 100% of contributions up to 3% of salary)
- Professional education assistance
- Health insurance (company pays 67% of cost)
- Dental, life, and disability insurance offered
- Four weeks vacation/personal days
- Paid holidays (+/-8 days)
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, send us a one-page letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want to work for Creative – attach it to a resume that captures your related experience and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words PROJECT MANAGER in the subject line. We will be interviewing qualified candidates as they apply until the role is filled. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
We’re excited to meet you!
Check out more of our work: