Starting immediately, Creative is hiring a full-time Production Manager to join our culture-driven, dynamic team in Fayetteville, AR. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Are you a master inbox manager and task juggler with a knack for logistics and creative problem-solving? Do you value autonomy, agility, and efficiency in your work? If this sounds like you, then this position might just be the perfect fit!
A little bit about us
Creative is a hybrid branded merchandise and creative agency located in Fayetteville, AR. We harness strategy, design, and branded products to create connections and experiences that cultivate brand champions.
The work we do is an important part of creating value for our clients. Our best work comes from strong client partnerships and we work intentionally to build these relationships. We’re here to do work that matters, for people who care.
WE HAVE AN AWESOME TEAM! Our people are passionate, kind, collaborative, and resilient. We are a team of problem solvers, trend experts, karaoke singers, outdoor enthusiasts, and coffee lovers.
With a rich 25 year history, Creative serves clients from multi-billion dollar retail giants to franchised organizations, tech start-ups, and ad agencies. Located in one of the fastest-growing and most eclectic cities in the US, Creative is in the center of a renaissance of cultural innovation and looking to grow the team.
About the role
The Production Manager is the hub of the Creative team, the center of our wheel. In this role, you interact with everyone on a daily basis and keep things in balance. Constant communication and calm, creative problem-solving are vital to the success of this role and our team. You own the execution of a project through to delivery after project details have been turned over by the account team. As you grow in this role, success will look like taking on more autonomy and responsibility while collaborating with the account teams to find better ways of working.
You are always up for a challenge and love to work towards a collective goal. You thrive in a team culture that values mutual respect, accountability, and harmony. While you find enjoyment in routine tasks, you are very comfortable being uncomfortable because that means you are learning something new; and that’s exciting to you. You bring a calm focus and ease to changing priorities, tasks, and project needs.
You have a creative eye and a knack for problem-solving. You are skilled at relationship building and communicate clearly and directly with kindness. You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to get things done. You take direction well and value autonomy to make sound decisions that keep the company’s best interest in mind. You are driven by deadlines, details, organization, and accountability. You shine in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company where you are an important contributor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully managing orders with manufacturers to ensure product accuracy and on-time delivery
- Become our team’s expert and internal champion on Commonsku (CRM). You will be responsible for order management, data entry, purchase orders, vendor/artwork proofing, vendor communication, and vendor records to capture the complete and accurate story of a project for future reference and reporting
- Liaising daily with manufacturing partners and account teams to communicate project status and progress
- Developing strong relationships with all vendor and manufacturing partners in order to build and expand our competitive network and secure fairly negotiated pricing advantages
- Resolving challenges with manufacturing and vendor partners to keep projects running smoothly and profitably
- Tracking and updating customers with shipping details for their projects
- Onboarding and updating Creative vendor and manufacturing partner information in our CRM system
- Monitoring all outbound shipments through delivery and work with shipping partners as issues arise to ensure on-time delivery
- Scheduling FedEx, UPS, and courier pickups and drop-offs to local hubs as needed
- Regularly ordering and tracking client and office samples
- Performing QC on product received in-house, notifying the account team immediately of any issues with recommended next steps
- Fielding calls from Creative’s manufacturing partners
- Sending invoices and reports for Creative client programs
- Managing marketing and client mailings for Creative campaigns, new client and referral gifts, etc; including pick and pack, assembly, label creation, package pick up, and tracking
- Maintaining an organized back office space to ensure organizational efficiency
- Scheduling in-office and virtual supplier partner meetings to facilitate product knowledge
- Recognizing our best vendors in accordance with Creative’s Core Values
What skills, attitude, and experience you’ll bring:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Supremely organized with a strong understanding of logistics and timelines
- High follow-through to own the result of your work and its contribution to the overall team’s purpose
- Display a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Works well under pressure and can pivot easily
- Communicates clearly with both written and verbal skills
- Persistence in follow up via phone and email while building relationships with key contacts
- The ability to work with people both in an office and remotely (in different time zones)
- Comfortable navigating critical conversations and solving time-sensitive problems with manufacturing partners to achieve Creative’s goals
- Be solutions-driven, approaching every challenge from “YES!”
- The ability to take initiative and make decisions autonomously
- A curious mind and a love for learning
- Display a kind tenacity to achieve results
Qualifications for this position:
- 2+ years experience managing production timelines, shipping/logistics/supply chain, and purchase orders
- Working knowledge of Google Suite: Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.
- Ability to adapt and consistently perform in changing environments, including remote work settings
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- College degree (preferred)
- Salary based compensation plus annual bonus for achieving defined company sales targets
- Salary Range: $40k-$50k
- Flexible work environment
- Simple IRA retirement account (Company matches 100% of contributions up to 3% of salary)
- Professional education assistance
- Health insurance (company pays 67% of cost)
- Dental, life, and disability insurance offered
- Four weeks vacation/personal days
- Paid holidays (+/-8 days)
If this sounds like you, send over your resume, cover letter, or anything else you want us to see to email@example.com. We’re excited to meet you!
Check out our work: