Posted May 24, 2019
Job Description for Account Coordinator
CREATIVE is a branded merchandise agency headquartered in Fayetteville, Arkansas that builds clients’ brands through innovative apparel, merchandise, and recognition programs.
We partner with clients to develop tangible, branded merchandise, in order to foster enduring relationships between our partners and their customers, employees, investors, and communities.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, highly talented Account Coordinator to work directly with our Account and Marketing Team to support new business development and manage existing client relationships in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This position is the perfect experience for a successful career in sales, as it will allow the candidate to work closely with clients, account managers, and marketing staff, and to get experience with client communication, sales presentations, CRM and order management from initial contact to creative to project execution. The Account Coordinator’s focus is to become an industry expert in sourcing, creative direction, pricing, and order management while embodying our values and building solid relationships with our vendors.
Areas of Exposure:
- Promotional marketing ideation and product sourcing in collaboration with Account and Design Team
- Manages day to day communications with clients, developing pre-/post-call meeting reports, presentations and other correspondence as needed
- Develops Estimates, Sales Orders, and Purchase orders with speed and accuracy
- Organize and execute order transactions between clients and vendors to deliver correct products on time or ahead of schedule
- Develops strong relationships with all supplier partners in order to build and expand our competitive network and secure fairly negotiated pricing advantages
- Facilitates and manages all order traffic to ensure timelines and expectations are met
- Coordinates and manages shipments, deliveries and couriers while communicating project updates to clients
- Invoices client at the appropriate term specific intervals
- Stays up to date on industry trends and new product releases through daily research, participating in vendor meetings, and attending industry events in order to effectively contribute your perspective for optimal results
Requirements and Skills:
- College graduates with public relations, marketing or communications degrees and relevant internship experience are preferred
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Great analytical skills and a sharp eye for detail
- Highly organized and excels under pressure
- Solves problems effectively and efficiently
- Desire to work within a variety of media and to create innovative solutions within budget requirements and strict product specifications and timelines
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Self motivated and shows initiative
- Knowledge of G Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
- Excellent attention to detail and high follow through to own the result of your work and it’s contribution to the overall team’s purpose
- The ability to take risks and make mistakes and then shift to learning and adapting quickly
- Be solutions driven, approaching every challenge from “YES!”
- An open-mind and a love for learning
- The ability to give and receive feedback, participating in company discussions, and listening to all opinions for the best result
- A high commitment level to personal excellence
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental/Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Generous 4 Week PTO Program
- Creative, open concept office focused on culture and success
- Compensation: $32-36k
Account Coordinators will work Full-time, On-site at our Fayetteville office and remote as needed.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.