Creative is a thriving and expanding small business and we are searching for the next member of our team. We are looking for a full-time Production Technician in our award and recognition manufacturing business. The ideal candidate will have an energetic and positive attitude, and wants to contribute to the success of a rapidly growing team.
An ideal candidate would say to themselves (and to us!):
- I am an excellent relationship builder
- I am by nature a positive person
- I am professional no matter the circumstance
- I thrive in a fast-paced environment
- I exude high energy
- I am a people pleaser
- I know how to deal with a range of customers
- I have superior phone etiquette
- I possess and utilize excellent written and verbal skills
- I can easily navigate the dynamics of internal and external stakeholders
What we can deliver to you:
- We offer a high energy, fast-paced environment. All business at Creative is deadline-driven so we work with a sense of urgency but make it FUN!
- We take ownership in our work and pride in what we do and who we are.
- We are extremely respectful of everyone we work with, both internally and externally.
- We are flexible and adaptable and comfortable with change.
- We operate as a collaborative group and all ideas welcome, so you better bring it!
We also want to make sure you know there is an amazing amount of opportunity for upward mobility within our company. Our desire is to ensure you feel fulfilled in your role and know that there is always something new and exciting around the corner. The opportunity is there, and it’s up to you to make it happen. Show us what you’ve got!
Position Title: Production Technician
- Provide high level of customer service
- Work with customer and manager to assemble project details
- Perform machine setup operations, prepare materials, operate and maintain high levels of productivity on laser and rotary engraving equipment
- Perform all preventative maintenance associated with equipment
- Accurately execute orders and meet quality control standards for design placement
- Identify manufacturing defects in material and technical design errors
- Report time and materials consumption accurately
- Maintain high quality control, assembly and shipping standards
- Maintain necessary inventory of production materials and associated supply items
- Work with suppliers to confirm details of products
Creative Team Characteristics:
- Able to establish processes where none are defined
- Able to perform in an extremely fast-paced environment and work with little supervision
- Clear understanding of company vision and mission
- Able to handle multiple daily tasks and adapt to different job functions as required
- Focused on delivering customer value
- Aware of their and other’s contribution to company objectives
- Able to address problems directly and quickly
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience and a desire to produce in a results-driven environment
- Ability to apply creativity to generate innovative and successful project solutions
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Energetic, positive and assertive personality
- Award industry experience preferred
Apply using the form below. If you have questions about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative is a promotional marketing and recognition company headquartered in Fayetteville, Arkansas. We partner with clients to develop tangible, branded merchandise, in order to foster enduring relationships between our partners and their customers, employees, investors, and communities.
We have the flexibility to provide services to small businesses as well as the experience and capabilities to meet the demands of Fortune 500 companies. We have a proven 20-year history of providing purposeful and innovative solutions to meet our partners’ marketing objectives.