Creative is a promotional marketing and recognition company headquartered in Fayetteville, Arkansas. We partner with clients to develop tangible, branded merchandise, in order to foster enduring relationships between our partners and their customers, employees, investors, and communities. Find out more at creative.promo.
We are currently seeking an Operations Management Intern to support us in the production of promotional marketing and awards/recognition products.
This project is perfect experience for a career in operations/production management, as it will allow the candidate to work closely with production staff, management, and customers, and to get experience with order/production management software and high-level workflow planning. You will end this internship able to demonstrate your contribution to an order/production management system implementation.
Areas of Exposure:
- Oversee and implement order/production management and operations system, including data migration from legacy system
- Create and maintain customer-facing web portals for order management, including setup and communication with customers about the new system
- Identify potential customer candidates for customer portal integration
- Oversee customer portal order integration into the current production schedule, including inventory management
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency in production software and processes
- Currently in pursuit of a Production or Operations Management or related degree, or recent grad looking for real world experience
- Production experience or demonstrated knowledge of the field (class projects, etc.)
- Desire to work within a production team and create solutions to negotiate the complexities of customer needs, inventory, and workflow requirements
Interns will work at our Fayetteville office, located at 1607 North College Avenue. 15-25 hours per week expected, up to 35 available. Flexible with in-office hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm).
To apply, send a resume and brief cover letter, describing how this internship relates to your educational and career goals as well as why you believe you are a good fit for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.